- Added protection for the underside of your Outdoor Revolution tent.
Benefits of using a stone protection groundsheet.:
- Clean & Dry - A footprint groundsheet keeps the bottom of your tent clean and dry, which saves you time and hassle when packing away and less cleaning when back home.
- Insulation - When camping most heat is lost through the ground, a footprint groundsheet adds another layer of insulation to trap the warmer air and prevent heat loss.
- Protection - A footprint groundsheet helps to prevent damage to the underside of your new tent from unseen objects on your pitch. It is far easier to repair or replace a damaged footprint groundsheet than the sewn-in/zip-in groundsheet of your tent.
- Waterproofing - Most tent groundsheets have a strong waterproof coating, but over time water can get through. A footprint groundsheet further increases your protection meaning peace of mind, even on longer trips.